- 72-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 5 degrees
- Ultra-compact head is smaller than "low profile"—it's reduced in height, width, and length
- Classic pull-release drive tang retains sockets with a spring-actuated detent ball
- Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of hand positions
72-Tooth Gear = 5° Swing Arc
The single half-moon pawl maintains 11 teeth in contact with the gear at all times, ensuring that it won't slip or skip under stress.(The 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inch drive ratchets have a 90-tooth gear.)
Unlike conventional "low profile" designs that focus on controlling only the thickness of the head, we reduced the size in every dimension: height, width, and length.
Classic, Non-Quick-Release Drive
- Sockets are held onto the ratchet tang by a spring-actuated detent ball. Simply push the sockets on and pull to remove them.
- This lean design gives the ratchet a flat back (where otherwise there would be a release button) for even better clearance.
Sleek, Comfortable Handle
- The finger ring has pronounced interior edges for traction and control, and is useful for any finger placement, including a two-handed grip.
- The pommel at the end of the handle keeps your hand from slipping off the end, but is also rounded so that it's comfortable for your hands.
Working Handle Length
To be clear and consistent about the size of our ratchets, we use the actual working length (center of drive tang to end of handle), not the overall length of the tool. As a result, Tekton tools may be a little longer than other similarly described tools in the market.
Proof TorqueOur ratchets and breaker bars meet (and most far exceed) industry standards for important baselines like Proof Torque, a measure of strength verified by a single-cycle test that applies torque until the specified value is reached without failure or any permanent deformation.
Parts + Assembly
3/4 Inch Drive x 22 Inch Ratchet
|A. Length||23.2 in.|
|B. Width||2.2 in.|
|C. Height||2.4 in.|
|D. Head Thickness||1.6 in.|
|E. Working Length||22.0 in.|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|