- 72-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 5 degrees
- Ultra-compact head is smaller than "low profile"—it's reduced in height, width, and length
- Quick-release drive tang locks securely on to sockets so they won't accidentally fall off
- Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of hand positions
72-Tooth Gear = 5° Swing Arc
The single half-moon pawl maintains 11 teeth in contact with the gear at all times, ensuring that it won't slip or skip under stress.(The 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inch drive ratchets have a 90-tooth gear.)
Unlike conventional "low profile" designs that focus on controlling only the thickness of the head, we reduced the size in every dimension: height, width, and length.
Lock-On, Quick-Release Drive
- Sockets are locked onto the ratchet tang by a detent ball and locking pin so that they can't fall or be pulled off.
- Pressing the release button allows the sockets to easily drop off the tang, making even one-handed socket changes possible.
Sleek, Comfortable Handle
- The finger ring has pronounced interior edges for traction and control, and is useful for any finger placement, including a two-handed grip.
- The pommel at the end of the handle keeps your hand from slipping off the end, but is also rounded so that it's comfortable for your hands.
Working Handle Length
To be clear and consistent about the size of our ratchets, we use the actual working length (center of drive tang to end of handle), not the overall length of the tool. As a result, Tekton tools may be a little longer than other similarly described tools in the market.
Proof TorqueOur ratchets and breaker bars meet (and most far exceed) industry standards for important baselines like Proof Torque, a measure of strength verified by a single-cycle test that applies torque until the specified value is reached without failure or any permanent deformation.
Parts + Assembly
3/4 Inch Drive x 22 Inch Quick-Release Ratchet
|A. Length||23.2 in.|
|B. Width||2.2 in.|
|C. Height||2.4 in.|
|D. Head Thickness||1.6 in.|
|E. Working Length||22.0 in.|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|