20-Piece Punch and Chisel Sets
Precise Punches and Chisels
Punch tips are carefully machined to exact tolerances, and chisel blades are sharpened to strong cutting edges.
- Drive out or insert solid pins without damaging them or the workpiece.
- The punch tip is slightly wider than the rest of its shaft so that it won’t get stuck in pin holes.
Start with the powerful solid punch to loosen rusted or frozen pins, and then finish driving them out with a finer pin punch. Also use the solid punch to knock out rivets, plugs, or damaged bolts.
- Press the sharp tip of the center punch into your workpiece to mark an exact starting spot for drilling.
- The center punch is able to mark most materials including cast iron, mild steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, wood, plastics, and polymers—anything that’s softer than the tip itself.
With a couple hammer strikes, the chisel cuts rusted bolts and rivet heads and cleans burrs and rough edges off cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum. It's ideal in spaces too tight for a saw and won't overheat the area like a torch.
Strong and Refined
- Made from premium, high carbon steel
- Part information is clearly laser marked
- Finished with a dry, rust-preventative coating
Individually Heat Treated
Each punch and cold chisel is individually heat treated to harden and strengthen the tip while maintaining the soft temper of the striking end.
Maintains its precise size and shape
Tempered Striking End
Absorbs hammer blows without chipping
Included Storage Pouch
Each slot is custom tailored to fit the punches and chisels in the 20-piece set.
The double layered, 1000 denier, polyurethane-backed polyester is tear resistant and has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating.
A hook-and-loop style strap wraps all the way around the rolled up pouch and secures it closed.
Punch and Chisel Set, 20-Piece (Center, Solid, Pin, Chisel) - Pouch
|A. Length||17.3 in.|
|B. Width||24.2 in.|
|C. Height||1.0 in.|
|D. Length (when rolled)||10.4 in.|
|E. Width (when rolled)||4.0 in.|
|F. Height (when rolled)||3.5 in.|
|Fabric Type||1000D polyurethane-backed polyester|
|Country of Origin||Punches and chisels made in USA. Pouch made in USA with materials from Taiwan, Korea, and China.|