Long Phillips Hard-Handle Screwdrivers
Classic Handle Design
Refined from a classic square profile, the handle has smooth, comfortable contours along the sides that create natural positions for your fingers.
Extremely Durable Handle
Made of glass-reinforced nylon, the handle has a very hard and durable surface.
- Extreme Temps
- Chips & Cracks
- Scratches & Dents
- Fuels & Grease
- Cleaners & Solvents
Tip type and size are printed on the end of the driver for easy identification.
Truncated at the tip to fully engage fasteners without bottoming out
Materials and Construction
AISI 8650 Steel Blade
- Strong Ni-Cr-Mo alloy hardened to HRC 52–56
- Chrome-plated shaft finish for increased corrosion resistance
Nylon 6 Inner Core
- Resists blade turnout and improves outer handle smoothness
- Strong, durable glass-reinforced nylon is the same material as the outer handle
The #0 Phillips driver has a smaller handle size that does not use an inner core.
Nylon 6 Outer Handle
- Glass-reinforced nylon with an impact modifier increases strength and durability
- Shore D 90 durometer
Insert Molded for Exceptional Strength
We use a molding process that forms the handle around the blade, rather than forcing the blade into a premade handle. The result is a straighter blade that can’t twist out.
Long #1 Phillips Hard-Handle Screwdriver
|A. Length||12.1 in.|
|B. Width||1.1 in.|
|C. Height||1.1 in.|
|D. Exposed Blade Length||8 in.|
|E. Handle Length||4.1 in.|
|F. Shaft Diameter||0.188 in.|
|Country of Origin||United States|