Cut Bolt Heads, Clean Burrs
With a couple hammer strikes, the chisel cuts rusted bolts and rivet heads and cleans burrs and rough edges off cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum. It's ideal in spaces too tight for a saw and won't overheat the area like a torch.
- Reach past obstructions with the extra length.
- Fit deep into narrow spaces with room to still grip the chisel with your whole hand.
Precise Cutting Edge
Each blade is rough ground after forging and sharpened a second time after heat treating to produce a keen, high-performance cutting edge.
Strong and Refined
- Made from premium, high carbon steel
- Laser marked with the tip size and part number
- Finished with a dry, rust-preventative coating
Individually Heat Treated
Each chisel is individually heat treated to harden and strengthen the tip while maintaining the soft temper of the striking end.
Hardened Cutting End
Maintains a strong cutting edge
Tempered Striking End
Absorbs hammer blows without chipping
Long Cold Chisel Set, 3-Piece (1/2, 3/4, 1 in.)
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Item Weight||3.52 lb.|