Long Alignment Punches
- A gradually tapered self-centering nose aligns holes in multiple parts, positioning them for accurate assembly
- Made from premium high-carbon steel
- Straight and true, the tip and taper are precisely machined to meet exacting tolerances
- Individual heat treatment allows careful control of tip hardness and temper of striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry, rust-preventative coating
Smooth, Controlled Alignment
To position pieces for accurate assembly, fastening, or welding, drive this punch through holes in two or more parts. Its gradually tapered self-centering nose creates the mechanical advantage to move even heavy parts with smooth control.
The generous 12-inch length offers extra leverage and extended reach through thick pieces or past obstructions and provides the room for a two-handed grip when needed.
Straight and True
The tip and taper are precisely machined to meet exacting size tolerances, ensuring they are straight and true.
Made from premium high-carbon steel, each punch is individually heat treated to harden and strengthen the tip while maintaining the soft temper of the striking end so it can absorb hammer blows without chipping.
3/16 Inch Long Alignment Punch
|A. Length||12 in.|
|B. Width||0.4 in.|
|C. Height||0.4 in.|
|Country of Origin||United States|