- Cuts bolts, rods, and rivets, cleans off waste and slag, and shapes cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum
- Forged and machined from premium, high carbon steel
- Rough ground after forging, a second sharpening after heat treating produces a high-performance cutting edge
- Individual heat treatment allows the right balance of a hardened edge with a softer striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry, rust-preventative coating
Cut Bolt Heads, Clean Burrs
With a couple hammer strikes, the chisel cuts rusted bolts and rivet heads and cleans burrs and rough edges off cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum. It's ideal in spaces too tight for a saw and won't overheat the area like a torch.
Each blade is rough ground after forging and sharpened a second time after heat treating to produce a keen, high-performance cutting edge.
Strong and Refined
- Made from premium, high carbon steel
- Laser marked with the tip size and part number
- Finished with a dry, rust-preventative coating
Individually Heat Treated
Each chisel is individually heat treated to harden and strengthen the tip while maintaining the soft temper of the striking end.
Hardened Cutting End
Maintains a strong cutting edge
Tempered Striking End
Absorbs hammer blows without chipping
5/16 Inch Cold Chisel
|A. Length||4.5 in.|
|B. Width||0.3 in.|
|C. Height||0.3 in.|
|Country of Origin||United States|