Click image to zoom in
High-Torque Nut Drivers
The exact color of the black oxide blade finish may vary.
- The 6-point socket snugly fits hex-shaped fasteners so it won't slip off while you work or round off corners under stress.
- A recess inside the shaft accommodates the excess threaded tail of longer bolts or studs.
Versatile Handle Design
Generate Higher Torque
The three-sided middle section of the handle leverages the structure of your hand to generate higher turning power longer.
Spin Fasteners Quickly
The round shape at the front and back ends of the handle allow you to spin fasteners quickly and continuously.
Durable, Nonslip Handle
The overmolded grip provides a soft, nonslip surface that is permanently bonded to the handle and won't degrade or become sticky over time.
- Extreme Temps
- Gas &
- Oils &
- Cleaners & Solvents
Tip type and size are printed on the end of the driver for easy identification.
Precisely Formed Tips
- Formed to precise tolerances for an exact fit with 6-point fasteners.
- Made from strong, heat-treated steel with highly visible laser markings.
Materials + Construction
AISI 4037 Steel Shaft
- Strong alloy steel hardened to HRC 41-46
- Black oxide finish - keep lightly oiled for best corrosion protection
- Reinforced with calcium carbonate for dimensional stability
- Shore D 68 durometer
- Soft thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Shore A 80 durometer
3/16 Inch High-Torque Nut Driver
|A. Length||7.7 in.|
|B. Width||1.5 in.|
|C. Height||1.5 in.|
|D. Exposed Blade Length||3 in.|
|E. Handle Length||4.7 in.|
|F. Shaft Diameter||0.275 in.|
|G. Bell Diameter||0.3125 in.|
|H. Bell Max. Depth||1 in.|
|Country of Origin||United States|