Click image to zoom in
- Smooth, continuous rotation of pin-style joint allows you to access fasteners at an angle
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Beveled drive end helps guide extension smoothly onto drive tool
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Radiused corners inside drive avoid stress concentrations that can cause cracking
- Spring-loaded retaining ball latches into sockets and holds them securely in place
Access at an Angle
Attach a universal joint to your drive tool for reaching around obstructions and accessing fasteners at an angle with your socket.
The universal joint’s chrome-plated finish is highly corrosion resistant and easily wipes clean to a mirror finish.
The pin-style joint rotates smoothly and continuously in two axes at up to a 55-degree angle.
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
A. Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool.
B. Drilled through-hole allows ability to lock onto a drive tang with a retaining pin.
C. Beveled edge helps guide a drive tang smoothly into place.
D. Radiused corners reinforce the strength of the drive end by eliminating sharp angles that are prone to cracking under stress.
Spring-Loaded Retaining Ball
The universal joint's spring-loaded retaining ball latches into the detents of a socket and holds it firmly in place.
3/4 Inch Drive Universal Joint
|A. Length||4.3 in.|
|B. Diameter||1.6 in.|
|C. Tang Size||3/4 in.|
|D. Drive Size||3/4 in.|
|E. Max. Operating Angle||55°|
|F. Locking Pin Hole Diameter||6 mm|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|