- Smooth, continuous rotation of pin-style joint allows you to access fasteners at an angle
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Beveled drive end helps guide extension smoothly onto drive tool
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Radiused corners inside drive avoid stress concentrations that can cause cracking
- Spring-loaded retaining ball latches into sockets and holds them securely in place
Access at an Angle
Attach a universal joint to your drive tool for reaching around obstructions and accessing fasteners at an angle. The pin-style joint rotates smoothly and continuously in two axes at up to a 55-degree angle.
The polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. The deepest parts of the socket well, where nickel and chrome layers cannot be deposited in sufficient thickness, are protected with an additional thin layer of clear coat, rather than conventionally-used silver paint, to prevent rust.
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool. Radiused corners reinforce the drive end by eliminating sharp angles that are prone to cracking under stress. The drive end's beveled edge helps guide a ratchet tang smoothly onto the socket.
1/4 Inch Drive Universal Joint
|A. Length||1.66 in.|
|B. Diameter||0.55 in.|
|C. Tang Size||1/4 in.|
|D. Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|E. Max. Operating Angle||55°|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|