90-Day Tool Cabinet Trial
Terms and Conditions
If you decide that you don’t want to keep your Tekton Tool Cabinet, you can send it back to us within 90 days of the delivery date and we’ll refund your original payment method(s) in full. The 90-Day Tool Cabinet Trial is a limited offer and we reserve the right to alter the terms of this trial at any time.
Does My Tool Cabinet Meet the Criteria for the 90-Day Trial?
In order to qualify for the 90-Day Tool Cabinet Trial, your Tool Cabinet must meet the following criteria:
- You must have ordered your Tool Cabinet on or after June 29, 2022.
- You must have ordered your Tool Cabinet from the Tekton.com official lineup. Cabinets ordered from Outlet do not qualify.
- The Tool Cabinet you wish to return must be your first cabinet purchase from Tekton.com. If you already own a Tekton Tool Cabinet, even one purchased before June 29, 2022, you are not eligible for the 90-Day Tool Cabinet Trial.
- Your Tool Cabinet order must have been shipped to an address within the United States.
- You must keep the original wood crate in which you received your Tool Cabinet and use it to ship the Tool Cabinet back to us.
- You must initiate a return request on Tekton.com and receive an automated case confirmation number back from us within 90 days of your Tool Cabinet’s delivery date.
What is Refundable?
We will refund the full cost of the Tool Cabinet, minus any shipping charges you may have paid, to your original payment method(s), provided that the Tool Cabinet is returned to us in undamaged condition and in the original wood crate in which it arrived. If you purchased the Tool Cabinet during a promotion for a free Tool Cabinet Top, we will refund the cost of the Tool Cabinet minus the cost of the Tool Cabinet Top. You may also choose to return both the Tool Cabinet and Tool Cabinet Top.
We will send you instructions for how to prepare your Tool Cabinet for return shipping and connect you with a shipping carrier. Please do not attempt to make your own shipping arrangements. We’ll cover the cost of return shipping, except for Tool Cabinets being returned from Alaska or Hawaii.
For Tool Cabinets shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, a $175 return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund amount. We do not accept Tool Cabinet returns from addresses outside the United States.
How to Request a Return
In order to initiate a return during the Tool Cabinet 90-Day Tool Cabinet Trial, please take the following steps. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse your Tool Cabinet return if this process is not followed:
- Fill out the Returns form on our website at www.tekton.com/returns
- We require that you include images of all four (4) sides of your Tool Cabinet as well as the top to ensure your item is not damaged. Our team may also ask you for further information or images to clarify the condition of the Tool Cabinet. In some cases, we may require you to join a video call to show us the Tool Cabinet’s condition.
- Wait to receive approval from our team members that your Tool Cabinet Return Request meets the above criteria and is accepted for return. Our team will respond to your Return Request within one (1) business day.
- Once we have approved your cabinet for return, we’ll connect you with a shipping carrier to arrange a pickup. You are responsible for scheduling a pickup appointment with the carrier by calling the number we will provide you. You must also successfully complete the pickup appointment with the carrier.
- If your Tool Cabinet has not been picked up by the designated shipping carrier within fourteen (14) days after we approve your Return Request and your 90-Day Tool Cabinet Trial has expired, we reserve the right to refuse your Tool Cabinet return.
- We’ll credit your original payment method(s) in full after we receive your Tool Cabinet and inspect it for damage. Please allow up to 5 business days for inspection of your Tool Cabinet.
- The 90-Day Tool Cabinet Trial is valid only for Tool Cabinets purchased from www.tekton.com, and no other items.
- We reserve the right to refuse Tool Cabinet returns and refunds for a Tool Cabinet that presents as damaged before return shipping or that is not returned according to our instructions.
- We do not accept returns from any address outside of the 50 United States.
Last revised February 5, 2024