Educator Program Terms and Conditions
- Educators must currently teach at a vocational school, technical school, college, or university and instruct students in a skilled trades program.
- Educators must complete the Educator Program Application.
- We may ask you to verify your eligibility by providing us with a copy of your school photo I.D. card, paycheck stub, or a written confirmation of your employment.
- The tools that you purchase with the program discount are intended for use at your educational institution by you and your students (i.e., not for resale). Tekton reserves the right to limit sales, monitor purchases, and remove educators from the program for any reason, including suspected noncompliance with this section.
- The Educator Program applies to purchases on tekton.com only.
- The Educator Program discount is 15% off the current price listed on Tekton.com. This discount will automatically apply to items in your Cart when you're logged in with your Educator account.
- Discounts will not be reimbursed or credited after a sale.
- All sales are subject to availability of stock on hand at the time of purchase.
- All orders must be paid by credit card, except for in special circumstances.
- In order to place a tax-exempt order on behalf of your institution, you must provide us with documentation of its tax-exempt status.
- Tekton may change or end the Educator Program at any time and without notice.
Last revised July 21, 2023