Click image to zoom in
Super Lube® Multi-Purpose Synthetic Grease (1 cc)
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Will not melt, separate, evaporate, or form gummy deposits
- Lasts 3 to 4 times longer than conventional greases
Super Lube® is a registered trademark of Synco Chemical Corporation and is not affiliated with Tekton.
Rescue for Ratchets
Super Lube® Grease is a patented, synthetic, heavy-duty lubricant that provides longer life protection against friction, wear, rust, and corrosion. We recommend relubricating your Tekton ratchet with Super Lube® Grease once a year.
- Clean the internal parts with a degreaser and reassemble them inside the ratchet head.
- Put a dab of Super Lube® Grease between the pawl and the switch pin and another dab inside the detent spring hole. Use a very small amount—too much grease can degrade the performance of the ratchet. Avoid putting grease on the gear and pawl teeth.
- Wipe off any excess grease and replace the cover plate.