3/16 Inch Slotted x 4 Inch Screwdriver
- Unique three-sided handle combines maximum power with smooth speed
- Premium alloy steel blade has a precisely sized tip for an exact fit in fasteners
- Protective black oxide finish can't flake off like plated finishes
- Size marking on butt end is easy to identify in tool belt or drawer
- Handle profile resists rolling on inclines up to 20 degrees
Offering a combination of power and speed, the handle uses three-sided geometry to give you extra leverage for maximum torque and has two round sections that let your fingertips spin fasteners quickly.
The high-strength blade is made of premium chrome molybdenum steel and has a precisely sized tip for an exact fit in fasteners.
Rather than a layer of plating, the steel surface of the blade is directly treated with a hot black oxide finish—the same process used to protect firearms. This finish can't flake off, and it preserves the precisely sized tip over time.