180° Flex Head
The flex head sweeps smoothly through 180 degrees without any set positions. This allows the wrench to ratchet freely at any angle and navigate around obstructions in its swing path.
6-Point Box End
- The 6-point box end provides an exact fit and maximum contact for hex fasteners.
- To prevent rounding off fasteners, the box end is designed to grip and apply force to the flat sides of fastener heads, rather than the corners.
Reach Over Long Fasteners
Slip the box end over long threads to quickly ratchet fasteners that you can't reach with other tools.
72-Tooth = 5° Swing Arc
- The 72-tooth ratchet gear requires only 5 degrees of swing arc to reach its next tooth position, making it ideal for working in tight spaces.
- The ratchet gear is cut, rather than press-formed, to create precise teeth that fully engage with the pawl and won't slip under high stress.
Angled Open End
The open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation and engage the fastener twice as often.
Included Wrench Holder
- The wrench holder's flexible teeth grip the wrenches and hold them in place, even while you're on-the-go.
- Fold down the wrench holder's handle to save space when storing it in your tool cabinet drawer.
Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, 21-Piece (1/4-3/4 in., 8-19 mm) with Holder
|Country of Origin|
Wrenches made in Taiwan. Holders made in USA.