17 x 19 mm Long Flex Ratcheting Box End Wrench
- Extra long beam offers extreme reach and loads of leverage
- Box end heads pivot 180 degrees to easily get around obstructions
- 6-point box ends snugly fit hex-shaped fastener heads and resist slipping off while you work
- Openings are designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gears need only a 5-degree working swing arc
Long and Strong
An extra long beam reaches deep into narrow spots and provides the leverage to turn tough fasteners.
180-Degree Flex Heads
Smoothly pivoting through 180 degrees, the heads hold any angle to slide onto fasteners. They are free to move with each stroke, allowing the wrench to navigate around obstructions along the swing path.
6-Point Box Ends
Providing a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners, the 6-point box ends resist slipping off while you work, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, the openings contact and apply force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
5-Degree Swing Arc
Ratchet gears with 72 teeth require just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, so they are fast and efficient when there's not much room to move. The teeth of the ratchet gears are cut, not press formed, creating a crisp, precise profile that fully engages with the pawls and can't skip or slip under high stress.
Please select all item options to see specs