Hybrid Air Hoses
- Stays flexible and easy to work with, even in the cold
- Slides over rough surfaces without abrasion
- Lightweight, low-friction hybrid polymer resists kinking and tangling
- Solid brass connectors never corrode and seal better than aluminum, steel, or zinc
- Bend restrictors relieve strain and prevent kinks in the high-stress area near hose ends
Made of an advanced hybrid polymer, the hose stays flexible and easy to work with, even in the cold, yet it slides over rough surfaces and around corners without abrasion.
Moves with Ease
Lightweight, low-friction, and resistant to kinking and tangling, it moves with ease through the garage, shop, or job site, and even up ladders, so it won't hold you back.
Relieving the strain near hose ends, bend restrictors prevent kinks that choke off air flow and can damage the hose over time.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please wash your hands after use.
3/8 Inch I.D. x 25 Foot Hybrid Air Hose (300 PSI)
|A. Length||300 in.|
|B. Width||0.8 in.|
|C. Height||0.8 in.|
|Working Temperature||25 - 100 °F|
|Working Pressure||300 PSI|
|Burst Pressure||900 PSI|
|Country of Origin||United States|