Included In This Set
All drivers are available individually or as part of other sets:
Versatile Handle Design
Generate Higher Torque
The three-sided middle section of the handle leverages the structure of your hand to generate higher turning power longer.
Spin Fasteners Quickly
The round shape at the front and back ends of the handle allow you to spin fasteners quickly and continuously.
Durable, Nonslip Handle
The overmolded grip provides a soft, nonslip surface that is permanently bonded to the handle and won't degrade or become sticky over time.
- Extreme Temps
- Gas &
- Oils &
- Cleaners & Solvents
Tip type and size are printed on the end of the driver for easy identification.
Precisely Formed Tips
- The tip geometry is milled to precise tolerances for an exact fit with fasteners.
- Made from strong, heat-treated steel so that the tips hold their shape over time.
Three Blade Lengths
Offered in stubby (1-1/2 inch), regular (4 inch), and long (8 inch) blades.
Materials + Construction
AISI 8650 Steel Blade
- Strong nickel, chromium, molybdenum alloy hardened to HRC 52-56
- Black oxide finish - keep lightly oiled for best corrosion protection
- Reinforced with calcium carbonate for dimensional stability
- Shore D 68 durometer
- Soft thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Shore A 80 durometer
Insert Molded for Exceptional Strength
We use a molding process that forms the handle around the blade, rather than forcing the blade into a premade handle. The result is a straighter blade that can’t twist out.
High-Torque Black Oxide Blade Screwdriver Set, 10-Piece (#0-#3, 1/8-5/16 in.)
|A. Length||4 in.|
|B. Width||1.5 in.|
|C. Height||1.5 in.|
|D. Exposed Blade Length||1.5 in.|
|E. Handle Length||2.5 in.|
|F. Shaft Diameter||0.250 in.|
|Country of Origin||United States|