Mark Starting Points
- Press the sharp tip of the center punch into your workpiece and mark an exact starting spot for drilling.
- The center punch is able to mark most materials including cast iron, mild steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, wood, plastics, and polymers—anything that’s softer than the tip itself.
Each tip is carefully machined to a sharp point for clearly marking a workpiece.
Strong and Refined
- Made from premium, high carbon steel
- Laser marked with the tip size and part number
- Finished with a dry, rust-preventative coating
Individually Heat Treated
Each punch is individually heat treated to harden and strengthen the tip while maintaining the soft temper of the striking end.
Maintains its precise size and shape
Tempered Striking End
Absorbs hammer blows without chipping
Center Punch Set, 6-Piece (1/4-5/8 in.)
|A. Length||4.3 in.|
|B. Width||0.3 in.|
|C. Height||0.3 in.|
|Country of Origin||United States|