User Support Specialist
Direct Supervisor: User Support Team Lead
The User Support Specialist is responsible for delivering the world-class support that Tekton is known for. This means making sure that a user's entire experience with the Tekton brand is impressive. The right person for this role is authentic and helpful, but also firm with people when needed. This person must have an overriding desire to take care of our users while not being taken advantage of. It is crucial that this person is highly proficient with technology, a top-notch communicator, a fast-paced worker, and someone who is knowledgeable about hand tools and their applications.
Some specific role responsibilities
- • Answer customers’ order- and tool-related questions on the phone and through email
- • Process Tekton.com orders, including screening for fraud, processing returns, and ensuring proper shipping
- • Use discernment to evaluate and approve tool replacement requests
- • Review and approve applications for our Student Program
- • Collaborate with other teams to improve the user experience of Tekton.com and its support features
- • Complete other projects to support Tekton.com operations, as assigned
Education, experience, and skills
- You do not need a specific degree or job history, but a background in customer service, data management, or related fields could be helpful. A very high capacity for learning, a commitment to excellence, and high energy and focus are essential to success.
Location and hours
- This is a full-time, salaried position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are dedicated to making the best hand tools you will ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you'd be a good addition to our team? Submit an application today.Apply Now