Flex Ratcheting Box End Wrenches
- Box end heads pivot 180 degrees to easily get around obstructions
- 6-point box ends snugly fit hex-shaped fastener heads and resist slipping off while you work
- Openings are designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gears need only a 5-degree working swing arc
180° Flex Heads
The flex heads sweep smoothly through 180 degrees without any set positions. This allows the wrench to ratchet freely at any angle and navigate around obstructions in its swing path.
6-Point Box Ends
- The 6-point box ends provide an exact fit and maximum contact for hex fasteners.
- To prevent rounding off fasteners, the box ends are designed to grip and apply force to the flat sides of fastener heads, rather than the corners.
Reach Over Long Fasteners
Slip the box ends over long threads to quickly ratchet fasteners that you can't reach with other tools.
72-Tooth = 5° Swing Arc
- The 72-tooth ratchet gear requires only 5 degrees of swing arc to reach its next tooth position, making it ideal for working in tight spaces.
- The ratchet gear is cut, rather than press-formed, to create precise teeth that fully engage with the pawl and won't slip under high stress.
8 x 10 mm Flex Ratcheting Box End Wrench
|A. Length||7.2 in.|
|B. Width||0.8 in.|
|C. Height||0.3 in.|
|D. Head Sweep||180°|
|E. Point Style||6-Point|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|