Hybrid Lead-In Air Hoses
- Makes a flexible connection from rigid supply line to hose reel to isolate vibrations
- Stays flexible and easy to work with, even in the cold
- Slides over rough surfaces without abrasion
- Lightweight, low friction hybrid polymer resists kinking and tangling
- Solid brass connectors never corrode and seal better than aluminum, steel, or zinc
This short hose is ideal for connecting supply lines, hose reels, compressors, and other system components. Its flexibility prevents vibrations from moving parts from traveling through the system and loosening connections or causing leaks.
Solid brass 1/4 in. NPT male end connectors never corrode and seal better against leaking than aluminum, steel, or zinc.
Made in the U.S.A. of an advanced hybrid polymer, the hose is lightweight, abrasion-resistant, and flexible, even in the cold.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please wash your hands after use.
3/8 Inch I.D. x 10 Foot Hybrid Lead-In Air Hose (300 PSI)
|A. Length||120 in.|
|B. Width||0.6 in.|
|C. Height||0.6 in.|
|Working Temperature||25 - 100 °F|
|Working Pressure||300 PSI|
|Burst Pressure||900 PSI|
|Country of Origin||United States|