3/8 Inch Drive x 19 mm Universal Joint Socket
- Combines a shallow 6-point socket and compact universal joint to fit into extremely limited spaces that other tools can't
- Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and can’t wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Beveled inner rim of the socket opening helps guide it smoothly onto fasteners
Ultimate Compact Access
The Universal Joint Socket combines a shallow 6-point socket and compact universal joint for a tool that's even smaller than a typical socket and universal joint used together. The condensed size and flexibility of the U-Joint socket allows you to reach around obstructions and access extremely tight, limited spaces when other tools can't fit.
Exact Fit for Hex Fasteners
A 6-point socket opening is ideal for hex-shaped fastener heads because it contacts the most surface area of the steel. This exact fit makes the tool less likely to slip or fail, especially when you’re applying a lot of force or working with damaged or rusted fasteners.
The socket opening’s radiused corners prevent round-off by gripping fasteners on their flat sides, and not their corners.
Large, Clear Markings
Die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the steel and can’t wear off. They’re designed with large, clear size numbers that are easy to read even in low light settings.
The polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. The deepest parts of the socket well, where nickel and chrome layers cannot be deposited in sufficient thickness, are protected with an additional thin layer of clear coat, rather than conventionally-used silver paint, to prevent rust.
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool. Radiused corners reinforce the drive end by eliminating sharp angles that are prone to cracking under stress. The drive end's beveled edge helps guide a ratchet tang smoothly onto the socket.
Please select all item options to see specs