Large, Stamped Markings
- Permanently impressed into the material by a roll-stamp die
- As large as possible while still being readable along the socket's curved surface
- Clearly visible size numbers with extra-deep outline
Exterior + Interior Finishes
- Chrome-plated exterior is highly corrosion resistant and wipes clean to a mirror finish
- Interior is protected against rust with clear coat, rather than commonly-used metallic paint
6-Point Socket Opening
Provides an exact fit and maximum contact for hex fasteners
Prevents Fastener Round-Off
Radiused corners prevent fastener round-off by applying force to a fastener's flat sides, rather than its corners.
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool
- Beveled inner rims help guide the socket onto other tools
High Torque Strength
Meets minimum value of 1.3 times the ANSI standard for Proof Torque. Verified by a single-cycle test that applies torque until specified value is reached without failure or permanent deformation.
|Source: ASME B107.5M - 2002|
|Source: ASME B107.1 - 2002|
Most Complete 3/4 Inch Hand Drive Socket Line
Competitor totals based on available items in online catalogs as of Jan 16, 2019.
3/4 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket Set, 9-Piece (1-1/2 - 2 in.)
|Country of Origin|