24 oz. Jacketed Fiberglass Brass Hammer
- Double-faced, non-sparking solid brass head won't damage steel or iron parts
- High-strength fiberglass handle is protected by an impact-resistant poly jacket
- Soft and comfortable rubber grip provides sure, nonslip control
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time
- Made for automotive, machine, and assembly applications
Soft, Malleable Head
The double-faced, solid brass head won't spark or damage steel and iron parts. It safely drives pins, seats bushings, loosens stuck pieces, and positions parts. Unlike a hardened hammer, the soft, malleable head won't chip, and it puts more energy into the workpiece by controlling rebound.
Strong, Lightweight Handle
Virtually unbreakable, the high-strength, lightweight fiberglass handle core is wrapped with a tough, impact-absorbing poly jacket that prevents damage caused by missed strikes.
Anti-Slip Rubber Grip
The soft and comfortable rubber grip has an aggressive, anti-slip tread pattern that gives you sure control.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: The brass parts of this product contain lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash your hands after use.