16 oz. Fiberglass Handle White Rubber Mallet
- Double-faced, non-marking solid white rubber head delivers a softened positive strike
- High-strength fiberglass handle core helps absorb vibrations
- Exterior poly jacket protects handle core from missed strikes
- Soft, nonslip rubber grip is a directly integrated piece of the handle that can never pull loose
- Made for construction, woodworking, and automotive applications
Soft, Solid Strike
Solid rubber head delivers a softened strike, protecting parts from damage. Whether it's soft or hardwoods used in construction, cabinetry, and furniture or the chrome, aluminum, and magnesium parts on cars, trucks, and motorcycles, you can safely apply persuasion without hurting sensitive finishes or surfaces.
Non-Marking White Rubber
A specially formulated white rubber compound won't leave scuff marks on surfaces.
Jacketed Fiberglass Handle
Made from high-strength, lightweight fiberglass, the virtually unbreakable handle core naturally dampens stinging vibrations. A poly jacket completely surrounds and protects the core, absorbing the impact of any missed strikes.
A soft, nonslip rubber grip is the ultimate in comfort, and since it is a directly integrated piece of the handle, it can never pull loose like a push-on grip.