Click image to zoom in
1/4 Inch Hex Bit Holders
- Hex bit holder adapts any 1/4 inch hex shank bit to 1/4 inch drive ratchets, driver handles, and other drive tools
- Quick-change retaining ball and spring-tensioned collar hold the bits firmly in place while you're working
- Large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and can’t wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
Adapts 1/4 Inch Bits
The hex bit holder adapts any 1/4 inch hex shank bit to 1/4 inch drive ratchets, driver handles, and other drive tools. The socket's quick-change retaining ball and spring-tensioned collar hold the bits firmly in place while you're working.
Large, Clear Markings
Die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the steel and can’t wear off. They’re designed with large, clear size numbers that are easy to read even in low light settings.
The polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. The deepest parts of the socket well, where nickel and chrome layers cannot be deposited in sufficient thickness, are protected with an additional thin layer of clear coat, rather than conventionally-used silver paint, to prevent rust.
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool. Radiused corners reinforce the drive end by eliminating sharp angles that are prone to cracking under stress. The drive end's beveled edge helps guide a ratchet tang smoothly onto the socket.
1/4 Inch Drive x 1/4 Inch Hex Bit Holder
|A. Length||1 in.|
|B. Socket End Diameter||0.45 in.|
|C. Drive End Diameter||0.5 in.|
|D. Hex Bit Holder Size||1/4 in.|
|E. Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|F. Well Depth||0.47 in.|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|