Click image to zoom in
Compact Design for Tight Spaces
Smooth, Rotating Joint
The compact joint rotates smoothly and continuously at up to a 55-degree angle.
Shallow 6-Point Socket Opening
Provides an exact fit and maximum contact for hex fasteners.
Radiused Corners Prevent Fastener Round-Off
Force is applied to a fastener's flat sides, rather than its corners.
Large, Stamped Markings
- Permanently impressed into the material by a roll-stamp die
- As large as possible while still being readable along the socket's curved surface
- Clearly visible size numbers with extra-deep outline
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool
- Beveled inner rims help guide the socket onto other tools
1/4 Inch Drive Universal Joint Socket Set, 16-Piece (1/4-9/16 in., 6-14 mm) with Rails
|Country of Origin||Sockets made in Taiwan. Rails made in USA.|
|Item Weight||1.08 lb.|