Click image to zoom in
90-Tooth Gear = 4° Swing Arc
The single half-moon pawl maintains 6 to 9 teeth (depending on the drive size) in contact with the gear at all times, ensuring that it won't slip or skip under stress.
Unlike conventional "low profile" designs that focus on controlling only the thickness of the head, we reduced the size in every dimension: height, width, and length.
Lock-On, Quick-Release Drive
- Sockets are locked onto the ratchet tang by a detent ball and locking pin so that they can't fall or be pulled off.
- Pressing the release button allows the sockets to easily drop off the tang, making even one-handed socket changes possible.
180° Flex, 9-Positions
- The flex head sweeps through 180 degrees, snapping to nine different detent angles to reach around obstructions.
- A spring-actuated pawl engages with well-defined teeth to hold the head in position.
Working Handle Length
To be clear and consistent about the size of our ratchets, we use the actual working length (center of drive tang to end of handle), not the overall length of the tool. As a result, Tekton tools may be a little longer than other similarly described tools in the market.
Sleek, Comfortable Handle
- The finger ring has pronounced interior edges for traction and control, and is useful for any finger placement.
- The pommel at the end of the handle keeps your hand from slipping off the end, but is also rounded so that it's comfortable for your hands.
Proof TorqueOur ratchets and breaker bars meet (and most far exceed) industry standards for important baselines like Proof Torque, a measure of strength verified by a single-cycle test that applies torque until the specified value is reached without failure or any permanent deformation.
Parts + Assembly
1/4 Inch Drive Quick-Release Ratchet Set (3-Piece)
|A. Length||3.5 in.|
|B. Width||1.0 in.|
|C. Height||0.8 in.|
|D. Head Thickness||0.4 in.|
|E. Working Length||3.0 in.|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|