Composite Quick-Release Ratchets
- 72-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 5 degrees
- Offset handle gives fingers extra clearance
- Quick-release drive tang locks securely on to sockets
- Poly shell stays comfortable in cold temperatures and prevents scratching of finished parts
- Soft and comfortable nonslip rubber grip
72-Tooth Gear = 5° Swing Arc
Dual pawls maintain four teeth in contact with the gear at all times, ensuring that it won't slip or skip under stress.
The strong, one-piece steel head and handle is completely jacketed by a tough, high-impact poly shell, preventing accidental contact damage with nearby surfaces and making it comfortable to use in cold temperatures.
Lock-On, Quick-Release Drive
- Sockets are locked onto the ratchet tang by a detent ball and locking pin so that they can't fall or be pulled off.
- Pressing the release button allows the sockets to easily drop off the tang, making even one-handed socket changes possible.
The offset handle creates extra working clearance for fingers, preventing scraped knuckles, and features a soft, contoured grip for nonslip control, even with greasy hands.
1/4 Inch Drive x 5 Inch Composite Quick-Release Ratchet
|A. Length||5.8 in.|
|B. Width||1.0 in.|
|C. Height||1.1 in.|
|D. Head Thickness||0.55 in.|
|E. Working Length||5.4 in.|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|