Micrometer Torque Wrenches
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual‐range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all‐steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
Calibrated for Confidence
With a calibration of +/- 4%, you can confidently tighten fasteners to a vehicle or equipment manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing stressed, broken, or poorly secured parts.
Simple and Reliable
When the wrench's preset torque value is reached, a simple and reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force.
The high‐contrast, dual‐range scale is easy to read, even in low light situations.
Built for consistent performance and years of dependable service, the mechanical design doesn't need batteries, and the all‐steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
1/2 Inch Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench (25-250 ft.-lb.)
|A. Length||25.0 in.|
|B. Width||1.9 in.|
|C. Height||1.4 in.|
|D. Head Thickness||0.65 in.|
|Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Scale 1||25-250 ft.-lb.|
|Scale 2||33.9-338.9 Nm|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|