Micrometer Torque Wrenches
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
Calibrated for Confidence
With a calibration of +/- 4%, you can confidently tighten fasteners to a vehicle or equipment manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing stressed, broken, or poorly secured parts.
Simple and Reliable
When the wrench's preset torque value is reached, a simple and reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force.
The high-contrast, dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light situations.
Built for consistent performance and years of dependable service, the mechanical design doesn't need batteries, and the all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
1/2 Inch Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench (10-150 ft.-lb.)
|A. Length||18.5 in.|
|B. Width||1.9 in.|
|C. Height||1.4 in.|
|D. Head Thickness||0.65 in.|
|Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Scale 1||10-150 ft.-lb.|
|Scale 2||13.6-203.5 Nm|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|