Click image to zoom in
Large, Stamped Markings
- Permanently impressed into the material by a roll-stamp die
- As large as possible while still being readable along the socket's curved surface
- Clearly visible size numbers with extra-deep outline
Fully Stepped Shoulders
Narrowed diameter stretches to the base of the socket on small, deep-length sizes. This provides greater reach into tight, recessed areas.
Exterior + Interior Finishes
- Chrome-plated exterior is highly corrosion resistant and wipes clean to a mirror finish
- Interior is protected against rust with clear coat, rather than commonly-used metallic paint
12-Point Socket Opening
Get more access positions for multiple types of fasteners
Prevents Fastener Round-Off
Radiused corners prevent fastener round-off by applying force to a fastener's flat sides, rather than its corners.
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool
- Beveled inner rims help guide the socket onto other tools
High Torque Strength
Meets minimum value of 1.2 times the ANSI standard for Proof Torque. Verified by a single-cycle test that applies torque until specified value is reached without failure or permanent deformation.
|Source: ASME B107.5M - 2002|
|Source: ASME B107.1 - 2002|
Socket Rail Storage
- Patented twist-to-lock design securely holds sockets on the rail
- Keyhole slot mounts to wall or workbench
- Combine multiple socket rails with storage trays and other accessories
1/2 Inch Drive 12-Point Socket Set with Rail, 15-Piece (10-24 mm)
|Country of Origin|
Sockets made in Taiwan. Rail made in USA.