Swivel-Head Quick-Release Ratchets
- 72-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 5 degrees
- Round head swivels 270-degrees to any drive angle
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- Corrosion-resistant fully polished chrome plated finish
- Comfortable molded handle with soft, nonslip grip
270° Swivel Head
Pivoting through a continuous 270-degree sweep, the round swivel head lets you approach your work from any angle. Since there are no preset positions, you can even move fluidly around obstructions encountered along the path of your handle swing.
72-Tooth Gear = 5° Swing Arc
The 72-tooth ratcheting system offers a concise 5-degree swing arc that works in tight spaces. Single pawl maintains 15 teeth in contact with the gear at all times, ensuring that it won't slip or skip under stress.
Lock-On, Quick-Release Drive
- Sockets are locked onto the ratchet tang by a detent ball and locking pin so that they can't fall or be pulled off.
- Pressing the release button allows the sockets to easily drop off the tang, making even one-handed socket changes possible.
Comfortable, Nonslip Handle
Two-material molded handle has soft grips for nonslip control, even with greasy hands.
1/2 Inch Drive x 12 Inch Swivel Head Quick-Release Ratchet
|A. Length||12.1 in.|
|B. Width||1.9 in.|
|C. Height||1.7 in.|
|D. Head Thickness||0.8 in.|
|E. Working Length||11.35 in.|
|F. Head Sweep||270°|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|