Combination Wrench Set, 22-Piece (1/4-7/8 in., 8-19 mm)
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
- Includes two Store-and-Go Keepers with space-saving folding handles and nonslip grippers to lock in wrenches
Angled Open End
To reduce the working swing arc in tight spaces, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often.
Offset Box End
The box end is offset 15 degrees, creating clearance for your fingers and making it easier to reach around obstructions.
A 12-point opening doubles the access angles of a 6-point. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
The versatile Store-and-Go Keepers have folding handles that saves space in your drawer or tool chest. When you're on the move, the nonslip grippers lock wrenches securely in place.