9/16 Inch Stubby Ratcheting Combination Wrench
- Short length is easy to operate in areas with limited room
- 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
Sized to go where others can't, this pint-sized problem solver gets in and gets it done when space is at a premium.
6-Point Box End
Providing a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners, a 6-point box end resists slipping off while you work, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
5-Degree Swing Arc
A ratchet gear with 72 teeth requires just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, so it's fast and efficient when there's not much room to move. The teeth of the ratchet gear are cut, not press formed, creating a crisp, precise profile that fully engages with the pawls and can't skip or slip under high stress.
Angled Open End
The open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often in tight spaces.
Please select all item options to see specs