Click image to zoom in
Included In This Set
All drivers are available individually or as part of other sets:
of Any Stubby Driver
Designed specifically for tight situations with limited grip, our exaggerated 3-sided stubby handle allows you to comfortably generate more turning power longer.
Durable, Nonslip Handle
The overmolded grip provides a soft, nonslip surface that is permanently bonded to the handle and won't degrade or become sticky over time.
- Extreme Temps
- Gas &
- Oils &
- Cleaners & Solvents
Tip type and size are printed on the end of the driver for easy identification.
Precisely Formed Tips
- The tip geometry is milled to precise tolerances for an exact fit with fasteners.
- Made from strong, heat-treated steel so that the tips hold their shape over time.
Materials + Construction
AISI 8650 Steel Blade
- Strong nickel, chromium, molybdenum alloy hardened to HRC 52-56
- Black oxide finish - keep lightly oiled for best corrosion protection
- Reinforced with calcium carbonate for dimensional stability
- Shore D 68 durometer
- Soft thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Shore A 80 durometer
Insert Molded for Exceptional Strength
We use a molding process that forms the handle around the blade, rather than forcing the blade into a premade handle. The result is a straighter blade that can’t twist out.
Stubby High-Torque Black Oxide Blade Screwdriver Set, 2-Piece (#2, 1/4 in.)
|A. Length||4 in.|
|B. Width||1.5 in.|
|C. Height||1.5 in.|
|D. Exposed Blade Length||1.5 in.|
|E. Handle Length||2.5 in.|
|F. Shaft Diameter||0.250 in.|
|Country of Origin||United States|