Click image to zoom in
Stubby Phillips High-Torque Screwdrivers
Unique and compact three‐sided handle gives you the leverage for maximum torque in tight spaces.
of Any Stubby Driver
Designed specifically for tight situations with limited grip, our exaggerated 3-sided stubby handle allows you to comfortably generate more turning power longer.
Durable, Nonslip Handle
The overmolded grip provides a soft, nonslip surface that is permanently bonded to the handle and won't degrade or become sticky over time.
- Extreme Temps
- Gas &
- Oils &
- Cleaners & Solvents
Tip type and size are printed on the end of the driver for easy identification.
Precisely Formed Phillips Tip
- The cross-shaped Phillips tip geometry is milled to precise tolerances for an exact fit with fasteners.
- Made from strong, heat-treated steel so that the tips hold their shape over time.
Materials + Construction
AISI 8650 Steel Blade
- Strong nickel, chromium, molybdenum alloy hardened to HRC 52-56
- Chrome-plated shaft finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Reinforced with calcium carbonate for dimensional stability
- Shore D 68 durometer
- Soft thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Shore A 80 durometer
Insert Molded for Exceptional Strength
We use a molding process that forms the handle around the blade, rather than forcing the blade into a premade handle. The result is a straighter blade that can’t twist out.
Stubby #2 Phillips High-Torque Screwdriver
|A. Length||4.0 in.|
|B. Width||1.5 in.|
|C. Height||1.5 in.|
|D. Exposed Blade Length||1.5 in.|
|E. Handle Length||2.5 in.|
|F. Shaft Diameter||0.250 in.|
|Country of Origin||United States|