3/4 Inch Drive Shallow 6-Point Socket Set, 21-Piece (19-50 mm)
- 6-point sockets snugly fit hex-shaped fastener heads to apply maximum torque without slipping
- Advanced socket design grips flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Ratchet and breaker bar feature a socket-retaining drive tang and a deeply knurled, nonslip handle
- 4- and 8-inch extensions add extra reach to access fasteners in tight spots
- All tools are made from forged and hardened steel with a corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
From trucks and tractors to heavy equipment and large machinery, big service and repair jobs need the TEKTON 21-pc. 3/4 in. Drive Socket Set. Each socket has a 6-point opening that snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads to apply maximum torque without slipping. Their advanced design grips the flat sides of fasteners, not the corners, to prevent round-off under high stress. Both the ratchet and breaker bar have a socket-retaining drive tang and a deeply knurled, nonslip handle. For extra reach, 4- and 8-inch extensions access fasteners in tights spots. All tools are made from forged and hardened steel that's protected by a durable chrome plated finish, and they store neatly in the go-anywhere carry case.
- 17-pc. 3/4 in. Drive shallow 6-point sockets (metric): 19, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 41, 42, 45, 46, 48, 50 mm
- 1-pc. 19-1/2 in. Ratchet handle
- 1-pc. 18 in. Flex breaker bar
- 2-pc. Extensions: 4, 8 in.
- Complete carrying case