Slotted Screwdriver Set (5-Piece)
- In full- and stubby-length sizes, unique three-sided handles give you the leverage to generate more torque
- Premium alloy steel blades have precisely sized tips for an exact fit in fasteners
- Protective black oxide finish can't flake off like plated finishes
- Size marking on butt ends is easy to identify in tool belt or drawer
- Handle profile resists rolling on inclines up to 20 degrees
High-Torque Stubby Handle
When you have limited room, the compact three-sided handle makes the most of awkward hand positions by giving you loads of leverage to break stubborn fasteners free and extra control to turn and tighten them.
Versatile Full-Length Handles
Offering a combination of power and speed, the full-length handles use three-sided geometry to give you extra leverage for maximum torque and have two round sections that let your fingertips spin fasteners quickly.
The high-strength blades are made of premium chrome molybdenum steel and have precisely sized tips for an exact fit in fasteners.
Rather than a layer of plating, the steel surface of the blades is directly treated with a hot black oxide finish—the same process used to protect firearms. This finish can't flake off, and it preserves the precisely sized tips over time.