#2 Phillips x 4 Inch Screwdriver
- Unique three‐sided handle combines maximum power with smooth speed
- Premium alloy steel blade has a precisely sized tip for an exact fit in fasteners
- Protective black oxide finish can’t flake off like plated finishes
- Size marking on butt end is easy to identify in tool belt or drawer
- Handle profile resists rolling on inclines up to 20 degrees
Offering a combination of power and speed, the handle uses three‐sided geometry to give you extra leverage for maximum torque and has two round sections that let your fingertips spin fasteners quickly.
The high‐strength blade is made of premium chrome molybdenum steel and has a precisely sized tip for an exact fit in fasteners.
Rather than a layer of plating, the steel surface of the blade is directly treated with a hot black oxide finish—the same process used to protect firearms. This finish can’t flake off, and it preserves the precisely sized tip over time.