RETAIL PARTNER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Tekton needs an impressive Retail Partner Support Specialist to process customer orders, oversee and troubleshoot our automated ordering systems, respond to customer requests, and assist other members of the Retail team. You will interact with a lot of customers on a daily basis, through phone calls and email, which means you have many opportunities to make a positive impact on behalf of our company and brand.
Direct Supervisor: Chief Retail Officer
Some specific role responsibilities
- Resolve any purchase order-related issues that arise
- Work closely with our Fulfillment Center team to meet ship windows
- Actively seek new ways to streamline and optimize our internal processes and systems, specifically our order entry functions
- Set up new customer accounts and assist with the customer qualification process
- Support the department by completing projects as needed and looking for ways to contribute to the team’s success
Education, experience, and skills
You do not need a specific degree or job history, but a background in customer service and/or data management could be helpful.
Location and hours
This is a full-time, salaried position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We’re dedicated to making the best hand tools you’ll ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you'd be a good addition to our team? Submit an application today.
Tekton, Inc. offers equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.