Pliers Set, 3-Piece (Cutting, Lineman's, Long Nose)
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers' high-leverage jaw delivers more cutting power with less effort
- Lineman's Pliers and Long Nose Pliers have cross-cut teeth that grip in any direction and hold multiple wires evenly, so they are easy to twist together
- Cutting Pliers, Linemans Pliers, and Long Nose Pliers have twin-blade wire cutters
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel
For working with wire, pick up the TEKTON 3-pc. Pliers Set. Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel, opposing twin blades cut solid, stranded, or braided wire. To create extra leverage and power, the rivet of the Diagonal Cutting Pliers is positioned closer to the blades, making it much easier to cut harder materials in heavier gauges. Designed to grip evenly in any direction, the uniform, cross-cut teeth of the Linemans Pliers are especially effective for neatly twisting multiple wires together. Smoothly tapered down to fine tips, the Long Nose Pliers reach into tight spaces, grip small parts, and bend wire. The set features slim, comfortable, nonslip grips that are easy to handle and won't get in your way.