Pliers Set, 6-Piece (Slip Joint, Groove Joint, Cutting, Lineman's, Long Nose)
- Slip Joint Pliers have universal, 3-zone jaws that grip multiple shapes and cleanly shear wire
- Groove Joint Pliers have sharp, angled pipe-wrench-style teeth for a sure bite
- Slip Joint and Groove Joint Pliers have adjustable nut and bolt fastener that can be set to desired tension
- Cutting Pliers, Linemans Pliers, and Long Nose Pliers have twin-blade wire cutters
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
With a complete assortment of essential pliers, the TEKTON 6-pc. Pliers Set is ready for any job. The Slip Joint and Groove Joint Pliers are constructed from naturally corrosion-resistant, high strength 4150 alloy steel. Nut and bolt fasteners allow operation tension to be adjusted if needed and, unlike permanent rivets, can be used to recalibrate and maintain performance throughout service life. The Slip Joint Pliers have universal, 3-zone jaws that grip multiple shapes and cleanly shear wire. The sharp teeth of the Groove Joint Pliers are angled to work with the direction of the overall design, creating a high-leverage, nonslip bite like a pipe wrench. The Cutting, Linemans, and Long Nose Pliers are made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel and have twin-blade wire cutters. The entire set features slim, comfortable, nonslip grips that are easy to handle and won't get in your way.