7 Inch 90-Degree Bent Nose Pliers
- Long, tapered nose with fine tips is bent to 90 degrees to work around obstructions
- Cross-cut teeth grip evenly in any direction
- Twin-blade wire cutter snips copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel
90-Degree Long Nose
Smoothly tapered down to fine tips and bent to 90 degrees, the long nose works around obstructions, grips small parts, and bends wire.
Designed to pull, push, and twist without slipping, the cross-cut teeth apply even pressure and equal grip in any direction.
Opposing twin blades cleanly and evenly cut copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire.