6 Inch Long Nose Locking Pliers
- Long straight jaws reach into tight spaces and grip flat stock and sheet metal
- Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that won't slip
- One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick repositioning
- Easy to operate, even with gloves on
- Classic, all-steel construction with forged and hardened jaws
- Anvil-type wire cutter snips soft or hard wire
Combine the versatility of long nose pliers and a precision clamp and you get the TEKTON 6 in. Long Nose Locking Pliers.
When space is limited, they provide access and more gripping force than regular pliers, giving you a sure handle on small, stubborn, or slippery parts.
A Helping Hand
A powerful, precise, and nimble clamp, they reach into tight spaces and hold parts in position for cutting, assembling, drilling, or welding. One-handed grip and release action quickly locks, unlocks, repositions, and locks again.