10 Inch Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
- Straight jaws grip nuts and bolts, flat stock, and sheet metal
- Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that won't slip
- One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick repositioning
- Easy to operate, even with gloves on
- Classic, all-steel construction with forged and hardened jaws
- Anvil-type wire cutter snips soft or hard wire
Combine the versatility of pliers, wrench, and clamp and you get the TEKTON 10 in. Straight Jaw Locking Pliers.
With more gripping force than regular pliers, they can grasp and pull the most stubborn or slippery parts.
Turns nuts and bolts like a wrench, but with extra bite to prevent slipping.
A Helping Hand
Perfect clamp to hold parts in position for cutting, assembling, drilling, or welding. Set the capacity and the one-handed grip and release action quickly locks, unlocks, repositions, and locks again.