10 Inch Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
- All-purpose curved jaws grip nuts and bolts, pipes, and bar stock
- Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that won't slip
- One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick repositioning
- Easy to operate, even with gloves on
- Classic, all-steel construction with forged and hardened jaws
- Anvil-type wire cutter snips soft or hard wire
Combine the versatility of pliers, wrench, and clamp and you get the TEKTON 10 in. Curved Jaw Locking Pliers.
With more gripping force than regular pliers, you get a sure handle on stubborn, slippery, and irregularly shaped parts.
Turn nuts and bolts like a wrench, but with the extra bite to loosen stripped fasteners. Locks onto pipes to prevent twisting while fittings are tightened or loosened.
A Helping Hand
Perfect clamp to hold parts in position for cutting, assembling, drilling, or welding. Set the capacity and the one-handed grip and release action quickly locks, unlocks, repositions, and locks again.