9-1/2 Inch High-Leverage Lineman's Pliers
- Cross-cut teeth grip in any direction and hold multiple wires evenly, so they are easy to twist together
- High-leverage, twin-blade wire cutters snip copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire (solid, stranded, or braided) with less effort
- Crimper closes and crimps terminals and splicing connectors
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel
Designed to grip evenly in any direction, uniform, cross-cut teeth are especially effective for neatly twisting multiple wires together.
Powerful Wire Cutter
Opposing twin blades snip copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire in solid, stranded, or braided forms. For extra power, the rivet is positioned closer to the blades, making it much easier to cut harder materials in heavier gauges.
A built-in crimper closes non-insulated wire terminals and splicing connectors.