8 Inch Lineman's Pliers
- Cross-cut teeth grip in any direction and hold multiple wires evenly, so they are easy to twist together
- Twin-blade wire cutters snip copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire (solid, stranded, or braided)
- Lower jaws offer extra leverage for closing wire clamps and crimping terminals and connectors
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel
Designed to grip evenly in any direction, uniform, cross-cut teeth are especially effective for neatly twisting multiple wires together.
Opposing twin blades snip copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire in solid, stranded, or braided forms.
Positioned below the rivet, the lower jaws offers extra leverage for closing wire clamps and crimping splicing connectors.